Hunter's WisdomA passive ability that gives Morgan more meter gain than other characters for landing successful attacks. It is always in effect.
Super JumpPreformed by tapping down (2) then up (7/8/9). This allows you to jump higher than normal which can help you avoid certain attacks or give you good spacing in or out against your opponent.
Double JumpPreformed by jumping again while in mid-air, this is a great mobility tool, especially considering how limited aerial movement is in Aquapazza.
- Gameplay note: Morgan does NOT have an unlimited supply of arrows! Above her Power Gauge is her Quiver Counter, at the start of each round she starts off with 20 arrows, once you are out of arrows you can no longer use bow moves until they are restocked in the next round. Use them wisely.
BCDoes a quick back flip kick. Knock back. Wall bounce.
Soul Arrow (6+X)Fire a single arrow, speed varies depending on the button pressed (with A being the fastest and C the slowest). Subtracts 1 arrow from the Quiver Counter.
Numbness (41236+A)Fire a single arrow that will briefly stun the opponent upon successful hit. Fires at the same speed as Soul Arrow A. Subtracts 1 arrow from the Quiver Counter.
Poison Arrow (41236+B)Fire a single arrow that will poison the opponent upon successful hit. (Poison duration ?) Fires at the same speed as Soul Arrow A. Subtracts 1 arrow from the Quiver Counter.
Forgotten (41236+C)Fire a single arrow that will seal the opponent's Special attacks from them for a brief time upon successful hit (if the opponent had another Status Ailment when this attack hits, their condition is also "forgotten" and gets removed). Fires at the same speed as Soul Arrow C. Subtracts 1 arrow from the Quiver Counter.
Hunter's Charge (214+X)A command dash/jump depending on the button pressed.
- A will make you dash toward the opponent.
- B will make you leap backwards (similar to a Super Jump) and briefly cling to the top corner (if near the edge).
- C will make you leap backwards, briefly cling to the top corner, and then leap toward the opposite corner (if near the edge).
Dagger (A - after Hunter's Charge)A follow up to Hunter's Charge, will attempt to cross-up the opponent and slash them with a hidden dagger. Air OK. If preformed in the air a downward stab with the dagger will be done.
Kick (B - after Hunter's Charge)A follow up to Hunter's Charge, preform a sliding kick. Air OK. If preformed in the air a dive kick will occur.
Arrow (C - after Hunter's Charge)A follow up to Hunter's Charge, slide on your knees and quickly fire three arrows. Air OK. If preformed in the air you will fire three arrows in a downward angle (about 45°) Subtracts 3 arrows from the Quiver Counter.
- Gameplay note: Specials with the same Status Ailments will not stack, to increase duration, if used in succession (ex. using Numbness twice in a combo will only give the opponent the effects of the first one, the timer for duration begins counting down from there).
Mighty Bow (646+AB)A charged arrow surrounded by a swirling vortex. This move has start up invincibility, so it's great for avoiding lots of attacks. Subtracts 1 arrow from the Quiver Counter.
Bone Crusher (6321463214+AB)A Command Throw, kick the opponent up and show them no mercy.
Hunter's Arrow (319+BC)Launch an arrow diagonally upwards, on hit it will lock the opponent and assault them with arrow, on whiff arrows will still rain down a set time after the first arrow is launched. Anti-Air. Air Unblockable. Strength and number of hits vary based on the remaining arrows in your Quiver Counter.
Redirect to Morgan's Frame Data (Morgan)
|Default A||Default B||Default C||Default D|